Friday, September 9, 2011

What can I say?? I'm a country girl at heart...

So one of my very best friends is getting married and naturally I couldn't be happier for her. We finally got to meet the fiance (since we are back in Utah) and we love him too! Well they are getting married in Twin Falls, ID and then having a reception near Boise at this barn type venue - which I happen to love the idea of. And so anyway, long story short I told her I would help her find some ideas for the reception and came across this wedding featured on 100 layer cake. And I love it. I guess I'm just a sucker for that rustic home-town feel. So enjoy this feature and anyone else who has a wedding in a barn.... I want to hear about it! P.s. as always... HAPPY FRIDAY!









To see the full post with all the details click here!