Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I have a crush...

Okay so let me just begin by saying I completely believe that it is totally unfair that your wedding dress is your "last dress." I LOVE big, fancy, make-you-feel-like-a-princess dresses. Love em! I'm not kidding. And we happen to live a good 1/2 block from a bridal boutique. And I pass it everyday. And I want to run in and try on dresses everyday... even with a 9 month pregnant belly. Yep you heard me. This girl is NOT kidding. I try not to look in the window at their new display every time I pass.... but usually I cheat.. and I look. I can't help it. SO, that being said I have a new dress crush. Its one hundred and twenty thousand and one percent official. But before I show it to you here are some others I LOVE (just not one hundred and twenty thousand and one percent).

Stunning right?! I know. LOVE IT. See more of this bride and her wedding here.


Simple, flowing, elegant, and it looks comfy right? Find it here.


Oh so you're going for the "I married English Royalty look" like this lovely lady? Okay done! Find this dress here.



Alright now the moment you have all been waiting for. The major crush dress. Here you go!



I love the details and the mix of simplicity with the bling and POCKETS. Its a trend right now that I'm totally loving. And to top it all off that bride is gorgeous right? Okay want to contact the designer?? CLICK HERE. Her name is Melissa Blackburn and she might just MAKE your dress for you if you asked really nicely ;)